Thursday, December 7, 2017

Jaded Blossom December Release :: Hot Cocoa Packet Holder

December Release is all about Coffee!!!

First we have the new

Next we have 4 new stamp sets!

COFFEE IS LIFE - $15.99

PERK UP - $15.99 

GIVE ME COFFEE  - $15.99


All items are available for purchase now! Plus you can also order the whole set as a bundle for $76.99!
Regular Price is $86.99

For my first project, I created a hot cocoa packet holder. I used Jaded Blossom's Envelop Die for the pocket. To make the pocket larger, I cut two and layered the two back sections together. I added a mat to the front to cover the seam. The coffee mug is from the "Give Me Coffee" stamp set and a face stamp from "Coffee Faces" was place on the hot cocoa mug. A string of marshmallows from the new Coffee Banners decorates the front on the pocket. 


Jaded Blossom
marshmallow banner - Coffee Banner Dies,
 sentiment - Coffee is Life,
mug - Give Me Coffee

Be sure to visit Jaded Blossom to see more projects created with the December Release. Join me tomorrow to see another project created with the new stamps and dies 😍