Friday, June 30, 2017

Stamp Anniething Theme Week Challenge 18

Hello! I hope you have been enjoying Stamp Anniething's Theme Week Challenge. I forgot to post my card at my blog so I thought I would get this post up today.  To make my card, I used dies Stitched Rectangle and Hillside Dies from Lawn Fawn. The banner die is from Jaded Blossom. The "summer" sun is from Doodlebug Design.  Julie is colored with Copic Markers. We only need 4 more entries to award the prize.😊



Stamp Anniething
Using Julie Enjoy the Ride



How to Play Along:
- Create a new project with a Summertime Theme.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by July 7, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

We hope you have been inspired this week to create a "Summertime" project.  Hope to see your entry at the challenge.