Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething December Sneak Peeks! :: Have a Ball



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  

Today we are previewing Giselle- Have a Ball. 



Giselle will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other two stamps we show you  this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I made with the new Giselle stamp. I love the sweep of her hair. I colored her with Copic Markers and used dies from Jaded Blossom to create the card base. Gems are from Queen and Co. Her dress and mask are paper pieced. Here is a tip that works for me... I just color the hair as if there is nothing blocking it. Then I stamp the accessory, in this case the mask, and paper piece over the hair. 

I used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut the border around the stamp. SVG outlines are at the Stamp Anniething store if you like this look and own another cutting machine. 😊


Stamp Anniething - Giselle - Have a Ball
Jaded Blossom - Stitched Oval Dies, Rectangle Dies 1, Mini Tag Dies 2
Pattern Paper - Craft Smith, Boho Tropical


Stop by the Stamp Anniething Blog to see what the rest of the designers have created with this cutie. See you tomorrow with another sneak!