Friday, September 9, 2016

Stamp Anniething September Release Day :: Ahoy Matey!

Jaded Blossom Release Day Post Here



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

Today we are showcasing Julie. Arrgh, she is a pirate!



Julie is available RIGHT NOW, 
along with all the other stamps previewed this week.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card featuring the NEW Julie stamp. She is colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the image off so the ink would be really soft. To darken her eyes, I used colored pencils.  The card base is made with Rectangle Dies from Jaded Blossom. The pirate pattern paper I printed with my Cricut Explorer and then shaded the edges with pink Distress Ink to go with her pink pirate outfit. 


Thanks for looking at my cards this week for Stamp Anniething. Stop by Stamp Anniething's Blog to see more projects created with the NEW September Release.

Have a wonderful weekend!