Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's August Sneak Peeks Day Two


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!
Poodle skirt loving, 50's Jessica!



Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we preview this week.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my sample made with the new Jessica stamp. I sorta giggle when I see a poodle skirt. I had started a new job and saw this flyer for the company Halloween Party. I was so thrilled, I made myself a poodle skirt and even had vintage accessories from my mom to finish the 50s look. I went to work.. no one had a costume on! Whatever! 

Enough rambling.. Jessica is colored with Copic Markers to match the colors of my very own poodle skirt. ;) The card was created with dies from Jaded Blossom.


Copic Markers
hair e71 e25 e79
skin e00 e01 e02 r20
skirt c3 c4
pinks r81 r83 r85
 
Dies - Jaded Blossom, Rectangle Dies 1, Boarder Dies

Head on over to Stamp Annie Thing's Blog to see more ideas created with the new Jessica stamp,HERE.  Stop by tomorrow for another sneak peek of the August Release. :)