Friday, August 5, 2016

Stamp Annie Thing's August Release Day!



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  

Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!
Rip Roarin' 20's fun Lucille!


Lucille is available in the store TODAY along with the complete August Release!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my card featuring Lucille. She is colored with Copic Markers and I used dies from Jaded Blossom to create the card base. The pattern paper is from Craft Smith. I LOVE their paper and it is such a "Hot Buy" at Micheals.. I can't help myself!  I thought the glittery paper was perfect for the party. (it is actually a paper that has a photograph of chunky glitter .. no chunks of glitter falling off this baby!) To add some more sparkle, I added a few sequins from Doodlebug Designs. 


Copic Markers
hair E97 E08 E19
skin e00 e01 e02 r20 r22
dress and feather bg11 bg72
rose y23 y14
headband and belt c4 c7

Dies - Jaded Blossom Rectangle Dies 1 and 2

I hop you enjoyed our August Release. Stop by Stamp Annie Thing HERE for more samples made with the August 2016 Release. Have a great weekend!