Sunday, August 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: Dinosaur Favor


.

Hello! Today is the first day of Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge. This month the theme is "Crafter's Choice" so any thing goes! Here is how to play along:
 
Your project can be anything from cards, to treats, to scrapbook pages etc!
You must use only Jaded Blossom stamps & dies on your project.
You must link up at Jaded Blossom's Blog by September 3, HERE.
 
Crafter's Choice! Ugh! My mind really wanders for this type of challenge. I looked at my collection of Jaded Blossom stamps and thought it would be fun to use the Dinosaur Stamp.  So here is my Dino ;)
 
 
Here is a closer look ~
 
 
Jaded Blossom
Sentiment - Dinotastic
grass - Spring Dies 
 
Treat Box, Dinosaur Favor Box  

Thanks for looking at my project today. Jaded Blossom is having sneak peeks tomorrow! Hope to see you tomorrow :)