Sunday, March 6, 2016

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: Butterfly Thank you

Hello! Today starts a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. The challenge, use something new. For my project I had never stamped with the Butterfly set. 

Use something New Challenge Guidelines
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link up at Jaded Blossom by 4/2 11:59 pm PST

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

I can't believe I never used the butterfly stamps. They are really fun to layer and stamp. I used the large main butterfly and then stamped with two colors for the inside wings. I love how it came out. The butterfly is on Jaded Blossom's Dainty Topper Die. The candy was wrapped with Candy Wrap Dies and stamped with Simple Sayings Candies.


Here is a closer look at the butterfly. 


Jaded Blossom

Thanks for stopping! I hope to see your project at Jaded Blossom's Try Something New Challenge.