Friday, February 26, 2016

Stamp Annie Thing February Theme Week :: Totes Adorbs!



Here is how to play along:
1.  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
2. Select 3 (or more) shades of a color
3.Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST March 4th.

Here is what I came up with for the Challenge.  For my card, I created the background with a Heidi Swapp Stencil. I used Pickled Raspberry Distress ink and made a gradient of the ink for the three shades of pink. The sweet girl stamp is Brooke - Smile.  I just think she is Totes Adorbs!


Copic Markers
Hair e34 e35 e57 e79
skin e000 e51 e53 r20
top and shoes rv10 rv02
pants and belt b91 b93 b95

Sentiment, Jaded Blossom 100% Hipster
Stitched Circle and Rectangle Die, Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today. I can't wait to see your project :)