Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files' Christmas Treat Challenge

Jaded Blossom December Hop , HERE
 


The Challenge
Create a project of your choice with a "Christmas Treat" theme. You must pick a file from SVG Cutting Files as your main focus.

Guidelines
1. Your project must be new.
2. Link your project by 1/14/16 at the SVG Cutting Files' Blog
3. Winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to SVG Cutting Files' store.

Here is my "treat".  I used the EOS Snowman with Hat file. I love to give people candy treats but sometimes it is fun to give a non-food treat. :)
I added a stamp from Jaded Blossom to his hat, Christmas Candies. (I had been waiting for this set to get restocked, super cute sayings and Christmas icon stamps)


I hope you have time to join our challenge this month. Have a wonderful day!