Monday, August 17, 2015

Pumpkin Cutie

Hello Everyone! Today is my post over at Digi My World. I colored up this cutie from the digital stamp set, Pumpkin Patch Cutie. I used Copic Markers to color the image that was print and cut with my Silhouette Cameo. She is on  the Luggage Tag Die from Jaded Blossom and I added a few tickets from my stash to accent the pumpkin colors.  The sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom, Let's Talk Turkey


Digi My World is hosting a Fall Challenge at their Facebook Fan Page, HERE.   Everyone who enters will win a FREE Digital Stamp!  I created this card to play along :)

Digi My World August Challenge
1. Create a "Fall" project with a purchased image from Digi My World.
2. Challenge runs from Aug 14 to Aug 28.
3. Link your project at the Facebook Fan Page, HERE.
4. Digi My World will message you on Facebook, so they can send you your FREE Digital Stamp.


Thanks for looking at my card today~