Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Time Frame

Hello- I just updated my Seasonal Frame project with Summer Tags. (Easter has been over for a while now... I had to put my sweet rabbit tags away.)  My cuts were all purchased the at Silhouette Online store and decorated with Peachy Keen Stamps.  The base banner shape is about 3 by 5 inches.  Next up for this project with be some birthday tags and I forgot to make Christmas ones last year too.



Supplies:
DCWV pattern paper- Surf's Up, Cotton Bloom
Stamps- Peachy Keen Face Assortments PK-1300 and PK-180
              Sentiment stamps from Peachy Keen, PKSC-18, PK-162
Cuts from Silhouette Online Store:
Sun and Clouds ppbn designs
Happy Watermelon ppbn designs
Sandcastle and Ball ppbn designs
Summer Popcicles Sweet Elsie
Sunglasses and Lotion Miss Kate Cuttables

Thanks for stopping by today- Hope you have a great day!