Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little Girl

Here is my last post today! I was super busy last night, but had a lot of fun.  Echo Park saved the best challenge for last. Challenge #4, 10x the love, create a layout that includes 10 of something.  WOW, that  freaked me out! Ten of something? My solution was to make a banner with "10 flags". (totally inspired by Echo Park's logo for their NSD event)  Here is my sweetie pie niece Parker. The paper I used is from Echo Park's Little Girl and I love the bright and fun colors in this collection.

Supplies-
Pattern Paper- Echo Park Little Girl
Cardstock- Coredinations
Flower- Prima
buttons- Studio G
Doily- Wilton
Twine- The Twinery Pink Sorbet
Banner die cut- Cricut April Showers, 2 in
Frame- Cricut Fancy Frames
Tab Punch- Fiskars
Cuttlebug folder- Seeing Spots