Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Barbie's Lamp

Hello! I wanted to share my entry for a lamp challenge at SVG Cuts.  The details are on SVG Cuts Facebook page but basically the challenge is to modify their lamp file in the Maison de Madeline SVG kit.  The inspiration for this project was my best friend Kay's Barbie house. When I was a kid, we played forever with a custom doll house that her dad had commissioned. The doll house had "real" lights! I thought my gal would enjoy playing with a "real lamp"  in her doll house. The set of drawers and the shoe on the lampshade are from the Amelie's Accessories SVG kit.  The lamp is lit with a battery operated tea light.


My daughter loved this lamp!  She was really excited about the "photo shoot" and picked out the doll and outfit for the occasion.
Thanks for stopping by today!