Monday, February 11, 2013

Peachy Keen & Freckled Fawn

Good Morning! I have a project to share with you today made with Peachy Keen Stamps and product from Freckled Fawn.  My gal seems to be always losing her pencils, so this pencil shaped box was born. To customize her pencils, I wrapped the end of the pencils with washi tape.  I  just love the yellow and cheerful pink flowers on this tape. The pencil box is decorated with a name plate and  arrow wood chips. The wooden chips arrive plain, but I used pink chalk ink to dye them to match the washi tape.  I hope your enjoy my project today, and be sure to check out the Peachy Keen Blog for more projects made with Peachy Keen Stamps and Freckled Fawn.


Stamps:
Frame Stamp- Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-11
"A+" and face on flower- Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-08

Die Cuts:
Pencil box- Silhouette 3d Flat Pencil Box
Flower- Silhouette 5 petal flowers

Letter Stickers:
Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Type