Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

Happy Weekend!  I stayed up last night playing with  my Cameo and Christmas SVG cut kits.  The drum is from Santa's Visit kit and the base of the drum is surrounded by toys cut from the Christmas morning kit.  The drum from the kit was perfectly sized for a 4 in pot and went together very easily as I have found with the kits I have purchased from the SVG cuts store.  I sized the toys to fit around the base of the drum.  My family is big into decorating for Christmas but my 85 year old dad is slowing down a bit.  (although he put up his Christmas decorations on the outside of his house all by himself....Grrr) I made this project with my dad in mind, thinking it would be a nice centerpiece for his coffee table. 



Doll's Face- PK-480
Bear's and Duck's Face- PK-140