Saturday, November 3, 2012

Snow Happy! A Peachy Keen Sneak Peek!

I have a sneak peak for you! Peachy Keen's new stamps for the month of November are so darling! For my project I used most of the stamps from the add on sets from the stamp release, which has snowmen, sentiments, a penguin, labels, snowflakes, and MORE!  A fantastic collection for all your winter projects.  The base of the mini is an EASY cut available at the Silhouette Store, "pocket mini album", design id #31877.  I just cut, assembled, and decorated with my Peachy Keen Stamps.  My family enjoys skiing and I plan on adding photos from our trip this winter.
The cover, the flap has a velcro closure




These are the photo mats, The mini was made with
supplies in the November Peachy Picks Kit
Mirror Snowflakes, cardstock, pattern paper, and ribbon.

OH Joy! Is from the November PKSC-09

 
Thank you so much for stopping by... I hope you can join the Release Party at the Peachy Connection at 6 CST this Monday,  Novermber 5, 2012.  There will be fun, chat, prizes, and Challenges!