Sunday, November 18, 2012

I - Challenge

Imaginisce is having some challenges this weekend... I was interested in playing along so hit my local scrapbook store after work on Friday to pick up some of the cute papers from Imaginisce.  No luck.  But, my little gal and I found some paper at Michael's of all places!  Check out the details of the Challenges HERE. Entries are due by November 21, 2012.

Challenge #1 Sketch Challenge:
Pattern Paper- Imaginisce Cottage Christmas,
 Gingerbread Village, Winter Woods
Deer- Cricut, Create a Citter 2
Challenge #3 Color Challenge, use teal, orange, purple, green, black.
The paper from the Dig Dino's Collection had most of these colors. I even made a custom button with my I-top tool.
The dino on the button looks like he is looking at his fate...
aww, not so Dino-riffic
Fossil cut- Cricut Dinosaur tracks
Stamp- My Pink Stamper, Boy Crazy
Challenge #4- Use Stitching.  For my "stitching", I used a marker and I think it adds to the country feel of the Imaginisce Cottage Christmas paper line.
Stamps are from Peachy Keen- PK-149
Tag Cut- Cricut Sentimentals

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great weekend :)