Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Autumn Mini

I just finished decorating this adorable autumn mini shape album that I purchased at SVG cuts, Acorn Autumn SVG Kit.  I don't own a big collection of their files (yet) so I added a few cuts from my Cricut and my Peachy Keen Stamps to embellish this mini album. 
 
The cover cuts are from the SVG Kit and I added the scarecrow
from the Peachy Keen Stamp Club, PKSC-09


The tree is is from Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge.
The pumpkin in the wagon is from Peachy Keen, PKSC-10.
 

The Owl and Squirrel are from Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge.
The squirrel's face and the sentiment stamps are from PKSC-10.
The animals at the petting zoo were not hungry...
therefor the journal tag "stuffed?"
 

The hamster is from Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge.
His face is a stamp in the PKSC-10 collection.
(I wanted to go the the pumpkin farm with the corn maze
and hay rides. I was vetoed by the kids
wanting to play in these hamster balls. 
Nothing says fall like hamster balls, LOL)
 

The pumpkin boarder can be found on the Paper Trimmings by Cricut.
The cutie chipmunks are stamps in the PKSC-10 kit.
 
The papers for my album are from last year's Target Dollar bin and the Basic Grey's Shine On Collection.