Friday, October 5, 2012

Witch Card and Hat Treat Holder

Did you make it to the Peachy Keen Stamps' Release Party? I raced home from work (at a snails pace thanks to Los Angeles traffic) just in time to say bye.  I wanted to share my projects I made for the challenges Peachy Keen is hosting at their Ning site, The Peachy Keen Connection

The First Challenge is a "3-2-1" challenge,  3 buttons, 2 pattern paper, and 1 ribbon.  I made a Halloween card.  I found this adorable witch at the silhouette store and added Peachy Keen faces to her and her little cat too!  I love the expression on the cat.  It is hard to look spooky when you are so cute!
Witch face- NEW set PK-145 Piles of Smiles
Cat Face- PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty
Sentiment - SY-909 Got Treats Scarecrow
 For the Second Challenge, make a project with a Peachy Keen Background stamp.  (If you don't own one yet, make your own back ground stamp using the PK stamps you own.)  Taking a cue from the witches hat on my card, I made these lollipop holders.  They have a flower and "Boo!" on the hat band just like my card.  The cut is a FREE cut from Svg Cuts, Witch Hat Lollipop Holder

Background Stamp PK-129 Candy Background
I hope you have some crafting time this weekend, I would love to see what YOU make for the challenges.  (be sure to link up by October 8, 11:59 CDT) AND you might even win some stamps too!