Saturday, August 25, 2012

For the Tooth Fairy

Hello Crafty friends! The Challenge this week at FCCB is to make a project with a tooth fairy theme.  You can check out all the fun toothy Cricut projects here.  For my project, I made a sign for my niece that she can hang on her door or even her bed post to deposit her tooth for easy pick up.  IF I was the tooth fairy, this would come in handy... as no one would like to dig around under someone's pillow while they sleep.  Just place your tooth in the pocket made with the Sentimentals Cartridge and wait for the Tooth Fairy to do her magic. All the other cuts on this project are from Baby Steps.  I am sure my niece will love this!

PK-485 Snowmany Faces 1 1/8 inch
Paper-
Patterned Paper Daydream Doodle, the Paper Studio
Card stock - Core' dinations
Extras:
Stamps- Peachy Keen, PK-485
Sizzix Die- Skittle Dee Do
Gems, Ribbon, MS glitter glue
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dot Folder
Cricut Gypsy