Thursday, July 19, 2012

Peachy Sketch Challenge 27

Happy Friday! There is a new Peachy Keen Challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge! Make a card or layout with your Peachy Keen Stamps.  Your project must be new and linked up by 7/25, 11:59 PM, EST.  You can see the sketch and the Design Team's inspiration, here.

Here is my layout using the sketch.  The cheerleader's face is from PK-590 Blushing Bride Interchangeable Faces.  I made a journal card to tuck behind the photo and put "You are always in 1st Place with me!" from PKSC-05 on the top. My daughter was sad that her team did not place high in their competition.  I am just proud of her for having the guts to perform in front of such a large crowd! Aw, she is 1st Place with me!

Supplies and Cricut Cartridges:

Cheerleader- Teen Scene
Journal Card- From My Kitchen
Base circle- Mini Monograms
Banner- Jubilee
Stickers- Creative Imaginations, Cheer
Patterned Paper- MAMBI sheets