Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sewing Box

My Daughter got a sewing machine for Christmas and has been busy at her machine ever since.  I made this sewing box for her to store her sewing scissors, pins, seam ripper, ect.  (I still think it will be easier to steal supplies from Mom's sewing stash, but we will see.  LOL)  I created this to enter in Let's Face it Friday Challenge at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  It is a designer's choice challenge to show off your Peachy Keen Face Stamps.  The strawberry in the pin cushion is free to swing around so he can get into some mischief.  I used PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment for all the cute faces on my project. The sentiment is from PK-277 Vivienne and Friends.


Cricut Cuts:
Tomato- Country Life
strawberry and base- Preserves
Scissors- Sentimentals
Thread- Disney Princesses Happily Ever After